The manufacturing process of optical cable is generally divided into the following processes:
1. Screening of optical fibers: select optical fibers with excellent transmission characteristics and qualified tension.
2. Optical fiber dyeing: use standard full chromatogram to identify, requiring no fading and no migration at high temperature.
3. Secondary extrusion: Use plastic with high elastic modulus and low linear expansion coefficient to extrude into a certain size tube, incorporate the optical fiber and fill it with moisture-proof and waterproof gel, and store it for a few days (not less than two days) .
4. Optical fiber cable twisting: twist several extruded optical fibers and strengthening units together.
5. Squeeze the outer sheath of the optical cable: add a layer of sheath to the stranded optical cable.